Friday 30 August 2013

New development at Lake Mabprachan?

I was driving to Lake Mabprachan this morning and nearly crashed the truck with surprise as I saw yet another large tract of land being cleared for obvious development.

I won't guess at the size of the land ... but it was significant.

I am presuming that this will be a housing development ... most possibly by a large Bangkok developer.

Pattaya is becoming very popular with Bangkok Thais looking for a second home.

I will keep my eyes and ears open and let you know how it progresses!
http://www.fivestarvillasandcondos.com/Land-for-sale-in-Pattaya-Thailand/1076/Property/PropertyTypeForSale/6


1 comment:

  1. We have to be more careful in how we do business. It would be great if we have more knowledge on how to do business in real estate. It would be more great if we have somebody that would help us in handling our Real Estate Investing Australia more effectively.

    http://property-investment-brisbane.blogspot.com/2013/06/real-estate-making-investment.html

    ReplyDelete