Saturday 14 September 2013

Land for sale in Pattaya Thailand

I have been updating the website this week and adding to the listings of land for sale.
I have land plots close to the sea and in the countryside
I have land ploys ideal for single houses or pool villas
I have land plots ideal for housing developments
I have land plots ideal for resort development
I have land plots ideal for eco development
I have land plots ideal foe boutique hotel development
I have land plots ideal for hotel development
I have land plots ideal for condominium development
I have land ploys ideal for Land Banking

Please see the comprehensive listings at: http://www.fivestarvillasandcondos.com/Land-for-sale-in-Pattaya-Thailand/1076/Property/PropertyTypeForSale/6

Please contact Robert on +66 8 1938 8391 for more details or a viewing of land plots

No comments:

Post a Comment